It is a great honor to support and participate at the 25th Economist Roundtable with the Government of Greece, entitled: “From social distancing to social solidarity”, which will take place on July 8th-9th, 2021 at the Grand Resort Lagonissi in physical format.
The panel discussion “TECH-CELERATION AND INNOVATION DURING AND AFTER THE PANDEMIC– From social distancing to social solidarity”, in which Office Line’s COO, Vassilis Papoulias will participate, focuses on tackling the social and economic aftermath of the pandemic and assists in transitioning Greek economy to more sustainable and resilient business models through innovative technologies.
In this context, the following topics will be covered during the discussion of the distinguished speakers.
- AI and its contribution in tackling health crises
- How can 5G help Greece’s catch-up effort?
- Digital transformation through cloud
- Kyriakos Pierrakakis, Minister of digital governance, Greece (via connection)
- Leonidas Christopoulos, Secretary-general of digital governance, Greece
- George Lakkotrypis, Former minister of energy, commerce, industry & tourism, Cyprus
- Ezat Azem, General manager, Roche Hellas
- Sudhir Jha, Senior vice president, Mastercard and head, Brighterion (via connection)
- Vassilis Papoulias, COO, Office Line
- Cameron Brooks, General manager, Europe Public Sector, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Stefanos Dianellos, Vice president & head of corporate affairs, British American Tobacco Hellas