Hi there, we are Office Line!
Office Line is on an continuous growth journey. Our mission is to transform the way companies work and help them achieve more leveraging the best cloud technologies. How are we planning to do that?
Our daily tasks include (but not limited to) migrating systems to cloud, providing solutions for a modern workplace (we are the future) & helping our customers to get value from advanced analytics while meeting their needs for flexibility, speed, security & reliability.
Why office Line:
– One of the best Microsoft’s Cloud Partners
– One of the very few companies globally with 6 Advanced Specializations and Microsoft Fast Track ready certified.
– We use Microsoft Cloud Technologies to empower our customers to be more secure, productive & engaged.
– High- value services such as briefing, immersion, , and architecture sessions, fixed fee engagements, managed services, and adoption/change management engagements.
– Opportunities to make a significant impact in a fast-paced working environment. Nothing dull- every day is different.
– Generous & competitive salary
– Students and teachers attitude; we share our knowledge and we love innovative ideas. Feel free to suggest changes.
– We are growing continuously! Join our passionate and eager to learn team.
– Learn more about us on our Instagram & Career Page.
Sounds like you? Feel free to send us a CV and we will make sure that we come back to you.
What you will do
· Own a specific Enterprise Sector client in order to grow & maintain relationships, develop & execute on pipeline to meet quota and relevant KPIs for software, solutions and Professional Services.
· Serve as the primary point of contact for buyers/decision-makers at each customer
· Lead & orchestrate the entire customer sales process with the extended sales team (Digital Advisors, Solutions Architects, Project managers, Executive Team, Alliances, etc.) and external partners
· Proven successful experience in high-value client acquisition, customer satisfaction and retention, as well as proven experience on driving sales initiatives and achieving business targets.
· Collaborate closely with internal team to ensure we’re delivering the right value proposition and ensure customer retention and growth.
· Plan, build, and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in assigned accounts/prospects
· Develop and execute account planning for existing customers and strategic prospects
· Identify new business needs, challenges and technical requirements to match with Office Line solutions
· Run business review meetings with customer stakeholders and decision-makers
· Lead commercial offer and contract negotiations, leveraging internal resources as needed, to obtain best commercial terms possible
· Own ongoing contract management with customers, revising and updating customer agreements as needed
What you will bring
The ideal Enterprise Sector Account Manager is someone who promotes Office Line values in every customer interaction. You’ll also need:
· Relevant experience in building strategic business partnerships through selling or consulting Corporate or Banking Customers.
· Knowledge and experience on the processes of tenders and RFP’s
· Familiar with procedures and rules of tenders and their drafting
· Knowing how to manage your own portfolio and being responsible for your own KPIs, building & managing pipeline, ensuring customer success during deployment & delivery
· Comfort with Consultative and Solution Selling approach
· Relevant experience managing 40+ Corporate or Banking accounts, to grow relationships, develop pipeline and execute on sales process
· Familiar with serving as a quarterback for communication between sales, service, executive management, and key customer stakeholders
· Passion for helping clients succeed and achieve their business goal
· High quality of communication, both in written and in verbal form
· Highly motivated as a result oriented individual
Nice to haves
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA/PhD
- Knowledge and/or experience with Azure, M365 & Analytics
If you do not tick all the boxes, no worries! We definitely support the possibility to learn & develop in the role.
What you will get
– Laptop, Screens, Phone & software tools
– Birthday gift to celebrate to the fullest the best day of your year
– L & D attitude: Trainings & practice tests on Cloud Technologies (and not only!)
– Free Vouchers to certify your new acquired knowledge
– Hybrid 2-3 days in the office – Referral Bonus- think about your network, we are hiring!
– Phone Contribution
– Private Health Insurance – Healthy Snacks, coffee (and lots of tea) in the office
– Career Development Plan
– Social Events- at Office Line we grab every chance to celebrate every little occasion