Office Line SA is one of Microsoft’s Top cloud partners, one of the very few partners globally having 6 Advanced Specializations and being Microsoft Fast Track ready. We empower organizations to realize their digital transformation potential by migrating critical systems to the cloud, provide solutions for a modern workplace and help them get value from advanced analytics while meeting their needs for flexibility, speed, security, and reliability. If you are looking for your next opportunity to join a team that is passionate about culture, growth, customer experience, and making an impact, we would love to hear from you!
We are seeking to hire SharePoint Developer. Candidates will be responsible for developing, testing, improving, and maintaining new and existing SharePoint sites. They will also be responsible for configuring and customizing SharePoint systems according to company and client specifications, building scalable web applications, writing, and modifying code, debugging software, and training staff.
- Develop and maintain SharePoint sites and customized SharePoint applications
- Create and extend SharePoint functionality and automated business process improvement solutions using web forms, web parts, metrics, workflows, dashboards, and application technologies
- Migrating data from SharePoint on-prem into SharePoint Online using Sharegate and organize status meetings with users to discuss and implement new plan and projects
- Develop Processes and PowerShell Scripts to facilitate the migration of content to Office 365 / SharePoint On-Premises
- Translate abstract business requirements into actionable technical requirements which can be executed using SharePoint applications and Power Automate
- Work with business end-users to verify and validate logic.
- Develop and document architecture for enterprise applications and related integrations
- Collaborate with other members of the development team and project managers to deliver solutions that surpass client expectations while meeting deadlines and budgets
- Maintain documentation or interoperability of workflows and sites
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems or related field
- 2+ years of work experience developing SharePoint portals and related technologies
- Expert knowledge of SharePoint customization, including custom branding and navigation, configuring, and administering search, configuring site collections, and designing security, content type development, and application design and security
- Experience with developing SharePoint solutions in SharePoint 2016 or SharePoint Online
- Working knowledge with SharePoint Framework (SPFx)
- Experience with SharePoint Designer, PnP Framework and PowerShell
- Experience in SharePoint migrations
- Excellent verbal and written skills to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain positive, service-oriented working relationships with business stakeholders, peers, and cross-functional team members from a variety of business functions
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities
- An excellent command of the English language
- Working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Experience with database like SQL Server 2012/2016, Azure SQL
- Net development experience and familiarity with C#, ASP. Net MVC, Entity Framework
- Active Microsoft certifications
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Full on-the-job training & support
- Award-winning work environment and culture
- Great opportunity for advancement