Office Line SA is one of Microsoft’s Top Cloud partners, one of the very few partners globally having 6 Advanced Specializations and being Microsoft Fast Track ready. We empower organizations to realize their digital transformation potential by migrating critical systems to the cloud, provide solutions for a modern workplace and help them get value from advanced analytics while meeting their needs for flexibility, speed, security and reliability. If you are looking for your next opportunity to join a team that is passionate about culture, growth, customer experience, and making an impact, we would love to hear from you!
As part of our organic growth, we are in the process of recruiting a Service Desk Engineer!
We are seeking to hire a Service Desk Engineer. The primary responsibilities of the role are to deliver service and support to customers as part of their Digital Transformation journey.
The Service Desk Engineer will analyze the customers’ problems or issues, refer to the appropriate resource material or consult other experts and provide the appropriate solution.
- Desktop operating systems
- Hardware troubleshooting
- Incident response and resolution (Help Desk)
- Office 365 support
- Basic networking
- Proven experience of at least 2 years in the field of support environment
Administrative experience with enterprise systems including:
- Windows Desktop OS
- Desktop Hardware
Knowledge of any of the following areas will considered as a plus:
- Windows Server & Active Directory
- Microsoft Azure
- Cloud concepts
- Team player with problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills
- Customer Service oriented
- Self motivation for continued learning and development
What we offer
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Best in class training and learning opportunities to grow as certified professional
- Award-winning work environment and culture
- Great opportunity for career prospects by being part of the best cloud partner in Greece
- Be part and contribute to the most interesting cloud projects
- Additional health insurance