Office Line SA is one of Microsoft’s Top cloud partners, one of the very few partners globally having both the Azure Advanced Specializations and being Microsoft Fast Track ready. We empower organizations to realize their digital transformation potential by migrating critical systems to the cloud, provide solutions for a modern workplace and help them get value from advanced analytics while meeting their needs for flexibility, speed, security and reliability.
Within the context of our international expansion, we are in the process of recruiting a Senior System Security Engineer.
Main duties & responsibilities
The Senior System Security Engineer will be responsible to perform solution architecture and deployment for DevOps Security Solutions, assigned to him/her by the Head of Cyber Security Division, ensuring that every solution designed and/or implemented will be completed on time, on budget and will exceed customer expectations. The Senior System Security Engineer will be involved with the planning, design, implementation and fine-tuning of System/DevOps services and features.
The main aspects of this position include:
- Maintain and update the knowledge base of Office Line for technologies and services
- Meet professional practice standards and demonstrate value and competence in core Office Line service areas.
- Participate in the pre-sales activities, compose RFI/RFP/RFQ responses and present solutions to prestigious multinational customers and partners
- Execute delivery work that meets or exceeds world-class standards and demanding expectations based on a strong understanding of the client’s business and needs
- Identify additional opportunities within client organizations, and support the creation of customer-facing proposals, statement of work, and presentations by providing technical review and demonstrate the value
- Document new installations, perform troubleshooting and resolution actions
- Follow up, escalate and participate in solving technical problems, where needed
Job Title: Senior System Security Engineer
- Department: Cyber Security Technology
- Location: Athens, Greece. Traveling in EMEA might be required.
- Minimum 5 years of real-world working experience in the ICT field (preferably in Microsoft Cloud Solutions Office365 and/or Information Security).
- Minimum 3 years’ experience or knowledge in traffic management and load-balancing technologies of NGINX or F5.
- Excellent command of MS Office, including Visio and Project.
- Experience or Knowledge of API development practices, IPI Gateway configuration, API Management technologies
- Knowledge of HTTP, web servers, and web applications.
- Knowledge of associated protocols, e.g., TCP/IP, WebSocket, SPDY/HTTP2, SSL, SMTP, POP, DNS, etc.
- Skills in networking technologies, and Internet security products and services like F5, Cisco, Checkpoint, Fortinet.
- Experience in containers / Kubernetes and associated architectures.
- Strong technical knowledge of application acceleration, application-level networking, microservices architectures, web serving, content caching, SSL and compression offload.
- Extensive experience as a Solutions or/and Presales Engineer.
- Previous experience developing customer relationships across a variety of industries.
- Advanced command of English (additional language will be considered as a plus).
- Completed Military Obligations (where applicable).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills.
- Experience in working within highly regulated environments.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Ability to perform well under pressure.
- Act as a team player and/or work independently.
- Site visits.
- University Degree in ICT or related discipline.
- Postgraduate Degree in ICT or InfoSec will be considered as a plus.
- BS/BA degree in a relevant field (CS, EE, MIS) or equivalent experience.