Office Line SA, the internationally recognized leading Cloud Solutions Provider and Digital Transformation company, is currently seeking to hire a talented Senior Cloud Engineer.
A Senior Cloud engineer in Office Line plays a key role in the Digital Transformation of our clients. The primary responsibilities of the role are the implementation of small and large enterprises Cloud Infrastructure, installation and configuration of Microsoft Azure VMs, storage, network, backup and Microsoft 365
- Administer Azure Windows & Linux VMs
- Cloud servers maintenance, in terms of configuration, patching and troubleshooting
- Hybrid Cloud administration
- Configure and manage Cloud Services
- Automation using PowerShell
- Configure Microsoft 365 in terms of Windows Deployment, Exchange Hybrid, Teams, SharePoint, Endpoint Management & Information Protection.
- Fluent in English
- At least 5 years’ experience as Microsoft Administrator / Engineer or related role
- Windows Server (AD, DNS, ADFS, IIS, PowerShell, Clustering, etc.)
- Exchange Serve
- Skype for Business / Teams
- Virtualization (VMWare VSphere, Hyper-V)
- Cloud Platforms (Microsoft Azure, Office 365)
- Microsoft System Center Suite
- Basic Networking
It is an asset, but not required to have experience in:
- Monitoring tools
- Backup systems (Veeam, etc.)
- Disk Storage and SAN Systems
- Microsoft Azure PaaS
- Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Microsoft Certifications in Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365 will be considered as a plus
- Technical team leader in customer engagements
- Team player with problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills
- Customer Service oriented
- A Multi-Cloud orientated mindset
- Quality focus
We offer a competitive salary, continuing training and career prospects for employees that have excellent talent, energy and ambition to succeed.
For immediate consideration, apply today!
CVs: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.officeline.gr