Office Line SA is one of Microsoft’s Top cloud partners, one of the very few partners globally having both the Azure Advance Specialization and being Microsoft Fast Track ready. We empower organizations to realize their digital transformation potential by migrating critical systems to the cloud, provide solutions for a modern workplace and help them get value from advanced analytics, while meeting their needs for flexibility, speed, security and reliability.
To enhance this growth, we are searching for a Sales Manager to play a key role in our continued revenue and customer growth in our region.
As a Sales Manager at Office Line, you will be leading a team of sales account manager driving and selling complex business solutions to the cloud.
The position entails the lead and management of prospecting, lead qualification, product presentations, and local sales campaigns to build pipeline; forecasting and closing business of the whole team
This opportunity offers the ability for high earning potential and career path evolution within a growing organization.
- Be the leader and manage the sales team of account managers
- Manage pipeline, forecast and ensure team meets or exceeds quarterly targets.
- Be an escalation point, support and coach team
- Be owner and manage the key customers of Office Line
- Serve as the primary point of contact for buyers/decision-makers
- Leads & orchestrate the entire customer sales process with the extended sales team (Solutions Architects, Project managers, Executive Team, Alliances, etc.) and external partners
- Own a specific territory of key customers to grow relationships, develop and execute on pipeline to meet quota metric for software, solutions and Professional Services booking revenue
- Collaborate closely with internal team to ensure we’re delivering the right value to customers so we can retain and grow them
- Plan, build, and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in assigned accounts/prospects
- Develop and execute account planning for existing customers and strategic prospects
- Identify new business needs, challenges and technical requirements to match with Officeline solutions
- Run quarterly business review meetings with customer stakeholders and decision-makers
- Lead commercial offer and contract negotiations, leveraging internal resources as needed to obtain best commercial terms possible
- Own ongoing contract management with customers, revising and updating customer agreements as needed
- The ideal Sales manager is someone who exemplifies Office Line values to work every day and in every customer interaction. You’ll also need:
- 4+ years of experience managing Sales team with proven track record in managing 40+ accounts, including middle-market and enterprise-level customers to grow relationships, develop pipeline and execute on pipeline (experience in Microsoft cloud services preferred)
- Comfortable with proven track record managing sales organizations and being held accountable to metrics with quota, building pipeline, managing pipeline and executing pipeline in a Sales organization
- Solution Selling Approach
- Comfortable serving as a quarterback for communication between sales, service, executive management, and key customer stakeholders
- Azure and M365 knowledge and experience strongly preferred
- Passion for helping clients succeed and achieve their business goal is required
- High quality of communication, both in written and in verbal form
- Highly motivated as a result oriented individual.
We offer a competitive salary and top-tier benefits package, including : company car, additional health insurance, continuing training and career prospects for employees that have excellent talent, energy and ambition to succeed.
For immediate consideration, apply today!