Office Line SA, the leading IT system integrator and cloud services provider is currently seeking to hire a Marketing Assistant.
We are looking for a highly motivate and passionate Marketing person to join our team, who will support the work of the Marketing Manager on projects directed at maximizing company strategies, marketing campaigns and various projects. This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
The responsibilities of the position mostly include:
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Communicate directly with suppliers and external stakeholders to collect info on deliverables, prices, timeframes etc.
- marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Fluency in English
- University Degree or master’s Degree in Marketing
- At least 2 years’ experience in a marketing position, preferably in IT context
- Good team inspiring skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- IT skills
Salary package: We offer a competitive salary, additional health insurance, and career prospects for persons that have excellent talent, energy and ambition to succeed. For immediate consideration, apply today!