Office Line SA is one of Microsoft’s Top cloud partners, one of the very few partners globally having 3 Azure Advanced Specializations and being Microsoft Fast Track ready. We empower organizations to realize their digital transformation potential by migrating critical systems to the cloud, provide solutions for a modern workplace and help them get value from advanced analytics while meeting their needs for flexibility, speed, security and reliability. If you are looking for your next opportunity to join a team that is passionate about culture, growth, customer experience, and making an impact, we would love to hear from you!
As part of our organic growth, we are in the process of recruiting a Cloud M365 Engineer.
If you are looking for your next opportunity to join a team that is passionate about culture, growth, customer experience, and making an impact, we’d love to hear from you!
We are seeking to hire a Cloud M365 Engineer. Office Line’s Technology Advisors on Cloud M365 Engineers are responsible for the implementation and delivery of scalable Microsoft 365 solutions, with a focus on Messaging (Exchange Online), Communication (Teams), Collaboration (SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business), Endpoint (Microsoft Endpoint Manager, Intune), Microsoft 365 Apps.
- Manage Office 365 services
- Administer and support Office 365 policies and groups
- Maintain a highly secure system through proper security configurations
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with user access to Microsoft 365 services
- User Administration (Active Directory, Azure, Workday and LDAP)
- Follow a consistent process for incident and problem resolution.
- Review and manage technical requirements and business functional requirements to establish new Microsoft 365 environments.
- Execute assessment, migration and implementation plans to deploy Microsoft 365 solutions and migrate environments from on-premise systems to Microsoft 365.
- Work in close collaboration with other ICC technical teams including Information Security, Architecture, Service Management, etc.
- Improve internal efficiency and customers happiness by finding opportunities to optimize existing processes and tools
- Prepare technical documentation on the Microsoft 365 services and related procedures and operations
- Participate in 24×7 On-Call rotation
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working in IT with experience in Microsoft 365 technologies.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Technologies such as Active Directory, Exchange, Windows Clients
- Experience analyzing, troubleshooting, and providing solutions for technical issues
- Exposure to migration projects such as on-premise to cloud
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed
- Ability to learn and support new technologies and train others
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Full on-the-job training & support
- Award-winning work environment and culture
- Great opportunity for career prospects
- Additional health insurance