Office Line SA is one of Microsoft’s Top cloud partners, one of the very few partners globally having 3 Azure Advanced Specializations and being Microsoft Fast Track ready. We empower organizations to realize their digital transformation potential by migrating critical systems to the cloud, provide solutions for a modern workplace and help them get value from advanced analytics while meeting their needs for flexibility, speed, security and reliability. If you are looking for your next opportunity to join a team that is passionate about culture, growth, customer experience, and making an impact, we would love to hear from you!
As an Account Manager at Office Line, you will be driving and selling complex business solutions to the cloud. This opportunity offers the ability for high earning potential and career path evolution within a growing organization.
- Own a specific territory of customers to grow relationships, develop and execute on pipeline to meet quota metric for software, solutions and Professional Services booking revenue
- Serve as the primary point of contact for buyers/decision-makers at each customer
- Leads & orchestrate the entire customer sales process with the extended sales team (Solutions Architects, Project managers, Executive Team, Alliances, etc.) and external partners
- Proven successful experience in high-value client acquisition, satisfaction and retention, as well as proven experience of having driven sales initiatives and achieving of surpassing business targets.
- Collaborate closely with internal team to ensure we’re delivering the right value to customers so we can retain and grow them
- Plan, build, and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in assigned accounts/prospects
- Develop and execute account planning for existing customers and strategic prospects
- Identify new business needs, challenges and technical requirements to match with Office Line solutions
- Run quarterly business review meetings with customer stakeholders and decision-makers
- Lead commercial offer and contract negotiations, leveraging internal resources as needed, to obtain best commercial terms possible
- Own ongoing contract management with customers, revising and updating customer agreements as needed
The ideal Enterprise Account Manager is someone who exemplifies Office Line values to work every day and in every customer interaction. You’ll also need:
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA/PhD preferred; or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of building strategic business partnerships through selling or consulting with Enterprise Customers.
- Comfortable with proven track record managing your own book of business and being held accountable to metrics with quota, building pipeline, managing pipeline and executing pipeline in a Sales organization
- Solution Selling approach.
- Experience managing 40+ accounts, including middle-market and enterprise-level customers to grow relationships, develop pipeline and execute on sales process.
- Comfortable serving as a quarterback for communication between sales, service, executive management, and key customer stakeholders
- Azure and M365 knowledge and experience strongly preferred
- Passion for helping clients succeed and achieve their business goal is required
- High quality of communication, both in written and in verbal form.
- Highly motivated as a result oriented individual.
We offer a competitive salary and top-tier benefits package, including: company car, additional health insurance, continuing training and career prospects for employees that have excellent talent, energy and ambition to succeed.
For immediate consideration, apply today!