One of the major problems IT managers and Security Officers face is that all the security and protection systems they have in their infrastructure produce a huge number of logs.
Azure Sentinel is a cloud-native security information and event manager (SIEM) platform that uses built-in AI to help analyze large volumes of data across an enterprise, fast. Azure Sentinel aggregates data from all sources, including users, applications, servers, and devices running on-premises or in any cloud.
Azure Sentinel helps to monitor, analyze, and automatically manage security logs, reports, and alarms. Microsoft was the first to create a full cloud SIEM which, although its operation is complex and multi-layered, its logic is based on four very simple steps.
- Initially it collects all the data from many different sources such as network devices, antivirus, office 365 and even services that operate within the business or in the Cloud.
- It then analyzes this data and tries to find patterns to detect abnormalities in unusual situations to produce, as valid and timely results as possible by reducing the amount of information that IT team need to manage.
- Using both smart algorithms based on Artificial Intelligence and all the data coming from the Microsoft Security Graph, it generates the appropriate alerts and alarms for the systems it monitors and in which the appropriate actions should be taken.
- The last step, which is none other than the automation of these actions to save time but also the immediate remediation and reduction of any threat.
Benefits for your business
We implement next-generation security operations with cloud and AI to:
Azure Sentinel by Office Line
We implement a SIEM solution with Azure Sentinel to connect to and collect data from all sources including users, applications, servers, and devices running in any environment.
- Collect data at cloud scale, across all users, devices, applications, and infrastructure, both on-premises and in multi-cloud environment.
- Detect uncovered threats and minimize false positives, using analytics and unparalleled threat intelligence.
- Investigate threats with AI and hunt suspicious activities, proactively.
- Respond to incidents rapidly with built-in orchestration and task automation.
Securely harness the power of the Cloud with Office Line
Fill in your contact details to learn more about how we can help you to handle any unpredictive data loss situations and keep your productivity and brand stable.