Europe’s Digital Leap and how technology-assisted companies and Digital Transformation will strengthen their resilience to go strong the next day, in the post-pandemic era, will be the topic of discussion at the upcoming International Virtual Conference of The Economist “EU Recovery and Resilience Fund For Greece” on December 9th, with the participation of Office Line’s CEO, Panagiotis Kouris in a panel alongside with distinguished speakers.
Mr. Kouris will participate in the panel titled “Europe’s Digital Leap” together with:
- Kyriakos Pierrakakis, Minister, Ministry of Digital Governance, Greece
- Roberto Viola, Director-general, Directorate General for Communications Networks, Content and Technology (DG CONNECT), European Commission
- Akis Skertsos, Deputy minister to the prime minister, responsible for the co-ordination of the government work
- Haris Broumidis, Chairman & CEO, Vodafone Greece
- Nikos Mylonopoulos, Associate professor of digital business, ALBA Graduate Business School, The American College of Greece
Office Line remains at the forefront of developments around Digital Transformation, Digital Competencies and Technology uplift in our country.