«Disrupt or get disrupted»
Digital Business Transformation Conference 2020 highlights successful stories and strategies that helped companies to stay productive during Covid-19. The most innovative business strategies, that ensure business continuity and data security, will be discussed thoroughly.
The 2 days virtual conference will be held on 25th and 26th of June and its agenda will be focused on discussing a variety of topics around the Digital Transformation of every company and Organization.
The main sections are:
- The Transformation Journey via Pragmatic Approach
- Digital Orchestration and the Business Landscape
- Investing in new Digital Technologies’ Capabilities
Office Line sponsors the 5th Digital Business Transformation Conference and will present the challenges of Digital Orchestration during the COVID-19, through the speaking slot of Panagiotis Kouris, CEO of Office Line, entitled: “Technology – The reason why the whole planet survived the COVID-19 crisis”.
Additionally, Office Line will provide a workshop demo showcasing strategies and best practices by implementing cloud solutions, entitled “The Experience of a Modern Workplace in action” .
The event stands as a unique virtual experience for a wide delegates profile, including
- Innovation and Strategy Leaders
- ICT Managers
- Chief Digital Officers across industry
- Chief Technology Officers, Heads of IT & CIOs
- Chief Product Development Officers
- Chief Risk & Contingency Management Officers
- Logistics & Transportation Experts
- Chief Operations Officers (COOs)
- Chief Retail Officers
- Chief B2B Officers
- Risk and Authentication Managers
- Chief Innovation Managers (Retail, Telecoms, Utilities, Manufacturing, Transportation, etc.)
- Compliance Directors
- High-Tech & Security Auditors
- ICT Infrastructure and Business Continuity Managers
- Consultants, Vendors, Integrators
More info and full agenda can be found here: